Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ready for some wedding layouts??

Time to share some layouts from my wedding. The picures turned out so amazing. My photographer is phenomenal. Check out her blog: www.missphom.com/blog . Love it. I felt terrible slicing up the pictures for my layouts, but I'm also not big into just using a photo album either! The unfortunate part is that I left many of my finished layouts in storage. I was hoping my husband would get them, but he couldn't find them when he went to visit last week. *sigh* I'll have to look if I ever make it back. Planning out my album, I have close to 100 pages!! Is that insane? But there were so many great pictures and so much I wanted to showcase I couldn't help it!
This layout is of Matt, my husband. The paper is DCWV All Dressed Up and coordinating cardstock. His name was cut with my Cricut using Mickey Font.

This layout showcases all of the groomsmen. Between the title and the putting on of the pictures I changed my mind, so there are some pictures of Matt I want to change out to focus more on all of them. Each groomsman has his own page (in storage :)) as well. Again, DCWV All Dressed Up and the title is using the Hello Kitty Font, both types of font! (Tangent: I didn't think I really wanted this cartridge as I didn't care for Hello Kitty but it was clearanced at Target for $20 and it turns out I am really happy with it!)

This is a layout of my bridesmaids and me. Again, they also have their own pages, in storage. Sheesh. The paper I got at Michael's IN THE DOLLAR BIN. Surprised right?? It's cute, I think. Sorry for the blurriness my babies were getting restless so I had to hurry. The title "Total BFFs" is using George and Stickled (if you haven't gotten these, don't, you will be addicted! :))


This is my layout :). The paper I bought at a discount scrapbook store, although I don't know the company. My name is cut using Hello Kitty (told you!). I'm going to do better at telling you which layout design I used as a template.

No comments:

My Layouts