Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 35: February 4: {new books!}

During FCAT "crunch time" we tend to focus a lot on nonfiction titles to help the students get used to the passages. I was trying to come up with titles that would be high interest and nonficton. AND books that I would like to read! These are the ones I came up with: Marley for my 6th and 7th graders, Zlata's Diary for my 8th graders, Go Ask Alice for my 9th graders and Tuesdays with Morrie for my 10th (and above). We ordered them the first week in January from a company that usually has a week turn around time. They didn't get here until TODAY. But I was so so excited. My principal also ordered some other classics, high interest and different level books to add to our library too. wooo hooooo!!!!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

cool, I hope the kids enjoy them.

Mandy said...

What a great bunch of books!

My Layouts