Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 60: March 1, 2011 {lifeline}


Ok, so, I live at Starbucks. Well, not really, but I'd like to. Or at least look into getting a live in barista. They have those right? No? Well, then. When dear husband goes shopping, this is what I get. It's not baaaad....But it's not Starbucks. I think he got the extra large so I would stay away from there. Or to make sure I don't run out anytime soon? Hmm...
I wanted to show the relation in size to the rest of my appliances in the kitchen. yeah, I do believe the can opener would fit inside. If the coffee wasn't in there. This is definitely a two handed operation to get this bad boy out of the cupboard. Awesome.

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

cool. I don't get to go to Starbucks much :( enjoy that big a$$ can of coffee.

My Layouts