Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18 {Petting zoo!}





Ava's school brought in a petting zoo today and although she only goes Monday and Wednesday they let her come today to visit with the animals. The cooler thing was that since I had to be there they let me bring Brayden too. I couldn't believe how easy it was for them to feed the animals, pet them, and hold them. They were naturals! Ava was a little nervous at first but when she finally fed the goat and he didn't hurt her it was game over. Brayden even held a bunny! Ava tried but it was a little skiddish and it scared her a little. So she sat next to Bubba as he held it. Tomorrow it's the zoo!!!

3 comments:

debbieb said...

How cool, looks like they had fun.

~BridgetL~ said...

Wow that's pretty cool having a petting zoo come to the school. Love the one with Brayden holding the bunny :)

Kelly said...

That's great that they let Ava and Brayden come. Your kids are so cute. I just want to pinch their cheeks.

My Layouts