Friday, March 5, 2010

March 2, 2010 {abstract art}


If ever I Thought this was the end, it would be today. I went to the bathroom and the babies found paint. They were painting one of the boxes that we had emptied out. Unfortunatlye, it got on the carpet and the walls. The bad part of it was that when I went to clean the carpet the tiny spots became large blobs. I could get the paint off of the walls, but it would take the wall paint off too. I know we can paint over it. The worst part? I put them in the half bath to get them off the carpet and they put more paint on those walls than had been put on the living room walls. And if you could see Brayden face to face, you'd laugh. Or cry. Like I did. And see the water? I hadn't even started scrubbing yet. I wasn't even sure I wanted to take the picture. But I figured this happened today, so why not be my picture??

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

Oh MY, looks like they had lots of fun. :)

My Layouts