Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 11-

First, let me say that I still remember. I remember where I was, I remember waking up and NOT hearing about it. I remember thinking it was a joke. I remember going to class and the campus literally being shut down. I remember going to my sorority house and gathering and crying and praying. I remember the scenes, the video and I remember the year later. Although I was not personally affected, something like this, that is a huge marker in our generation will not be forgotten and cannot NOT affect you.


Today I had my Comp 6 class for reading and it seems my treat for lunch is Tropical Smoothie. I love love love their smoothies. I worked there when I was in college and no other smoothie place is as good. There weren't any in Jacksonville and isn't one in Crestview, so I have to wait until I get to Fort Walton to get one! Yum!

No comments:

My Layouts