Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 5-Collin Raye

Today is really Brayden's birthday! I can't believe it's been 2 years and I can't believe everything that has happened. I still remember the day I had him, I remember his first birthday and I remember finding out I was pregnant again. And to see the little boy he is becoming. Wow. He's a trip that's for sure!
We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before Matt's grandparents left. We ran into some friends of my parents who treated Ava to a game of chess. I think this picture is absolutely hilarious.




Later that night Collin Raye was playing for free at the Destin Harbor. We took Matt's dad and stepmom to meet up with Courtney and her parents for the concert. It was really an amazing concert. He played a lot of his old and new songs. He talked a lot. A lot of kids were out front dancing their hearts away and he LOVED it. We were able to see him after the concert for pictures and an autograph! He actually had a conversation with us too, not just a hey thanks for coming. He really seemed like a genuine guy! Brayden got a picture with him with Brayden's Mimi, but it's on another camera :(

No comments:

My Layouts