Friday, January 15, 2010

January 11 catch up! {trash or treasure}

For those of you who follow me and the 365 project, I'm so sorry. Things got a little hectic and I was really sick two days ago. Recovering yesterday and now my husband is sick, I'm going to try to catch up as quickly as possible! I'm so sorry for not keeping up!
This lovely thing is my dog's favorite toy, Nemo. He's had it for as long as he's been alive. When we moved and put most everything in storage, this was the one thing we had to bring. It's as big as he is and he hikes it through his legs as well as chews on in constantly. It is pretty battered...But one man's trash is another...dog's (?) treasure??? (and if you look closely, you can see his leg! He wasn't happy about me touching it, for sure!).

No comments:

My Layouts