Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1, 2010 {state of...mind. being. love}


First of all, congratulations to all my 365 friends (that would be the ones participating, I don't have that many friends)! We made it a month!! Another week of awesome themes, and I'm really going to work hard to make sure I use them. I had already picked today's picture when the themes came out, but I think this one fits well.


I don't feel bad saying this, because I'm sure many can say the same at one point or another but Matt and I struggle sometimes. His job his hard. On all of us. I am very proud of him, I really am, but it takes so much time away from us and when he is here he is so tired. But I know he is doing it for us and he does love his job. As I was browsing one night in the book section I came across "The Love Dare." It is the book that was used in the movie Fireproof. I have yet to see the movie, but both Matt and I expressed interest in seeing it. I didn't buy it immediately, wanting to see what Matt said about it. He was on board, and that made me excited! So today was day one, Patience, and can I tell you how hard that is? The "dare" today was to not say anything mean or negative towards your spouse. Be patient with them. I'll let you know how the rest of the Dare goes :)

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Good for the two of you. I know I would have a really hard time with this first one. I am very sarcastic all the time. I'd have to change everything about me. Now that would take forever.

Bus Rider said...

The book sounds really good! I wonder if my Dh would do something like that.

My Layouts