Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 17, 2010 {The bane of my existence. Momentarily.}


Oh, the stairs. All the babies want to do is go up and down and back up again. And then down. It's driving me crazy! We get to the bottom because Ava says she wants something and it's all a ruse to get down just to be able to go back up again. She is constantly asking, "can I go upstairs???" Brayden just goes. He scares me more than she does, because she's pretty good at it, but I just don't want them playing on it. We have a gate at the top, but our walk through gate isn't wide enough. I'm just hoping the novelty of stairs will wear off. Although if I don't lose weight living here, I'm destined to be big forever...

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

it won't be long till they are climbing over the gate. and the novelty will wear off. I know it did for me and my kids shortly after. Now its why didn't we get a one story. lol

My Layouts