Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12, 2010 {snow and ice!}











We took a short trip up into Alabama to see snow. Matt said so the kids could see it, but I think it was for him mostly :). It was neat, and a little scary because we had never driven in snow. I know it's nothing like what most of the country has seen, but the last time I saw snow??? 1992. Yeah, thanks. AND it wasn't even this much. We went to eat and were told the city was closing the roads soon so we had to get the heck outta Dodge (well, Andalusia, anyways)! Ava got so excited, "snow! Snow! Snow!" And I asked her, "You know who lives in the snow, right?" She answered, "SANTA!!" I didn't let her stay out long because she didn't have gloves, but she enjoyed it anyways. On our way back it snowed, but didn't stick around. And now...it's gone.




1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

How cute Ava is. Did she find Santa out there in all that snow. lol

My Layouts