Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 6, 2010 {construction}


SUPER BOWL!!! On one of my 365 groups, the ladies were talking about doing Super Bowl decorations and centerpieces. I decided to "lift" the idea and this is what I came up with. The thinking through part was really the hardest. It was hard to decide how to cut and use the floral foam, I didn't want a vase because I really just wanted them to be able to be thrown away, and I didn't know what I needed to cut because I didn't know what it would look like. But I couldn't really design anything without knowing what I was cutting. AAACKK!!! But at the last minute (1am this morning) these came together. I know they are very amatuerish, but they are my first centerpieces ever. My husband is taking them to his work to use for decorations. Funny, I like the Saints one better, but the Colts one photographed better. All the glitter maybe??

No comments:

My Layouts