Monday, February 1, 2010

January 31, 2010 {little man, big shirt}

Little Man copies his sister in much of what she does. She had this shirt on before and as soon as it was off, he had to have it on. It belongs to their daddy, from his restaurant. He slept his entire nap wearing this shirt and even a few minutes after he got up. I couldn't resist this cute picture of him engulfed in his daddy's shirt!

***UPDATE***

The rat in previously mentioned posts? Found. By my mother. In the morning, I heard stuff hitting around in the garage, and I thought maybe my dad kept dropping things from the attic. Finally, I decided to check it out. I open the door and there stands my mom petrified. I have never seen her so scared or pale before. She was screaming and squealing and all she kept saying was "get your dad!!" The rat was close to a foot long WITHOUT his tail. He had left a blood trail through the garage and it was awful. My dad said he had to have weighed half a pound at least. Holy rats. I wanted my POTD to be my mom but she said if I had come back with a camera she would have thrown the rat at me. Glad I chose not too. :)

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

now that is precious :)

Annalise said...

That is adorable!

Bus Rider said...

Super cute pictures. I love taking pictures of Sonny sleeping, lol.

The story about your mom.. LOL. That must have been horrible! I like pet rats - but I hate wild rats. Especially big bloody ones... EWWW!

My Layouts