Friday, February 5, 2010

February 3, 2010-Dare 2

As I told you before, hubby and I have started "The Love Dare." It's such a good book and so much fun to see what is coming up next. I love the way it explains love in each little facet and it gives you a not impossible way to share it with your spouse. The cooler thing? They build off of each other so it's just natural to fall into and complete the next dare. This was for Day 2, Love is Kind. The dare was to do a random act of kindness for your spouse. My husband came home late after work and when I opened the door, he had these for me. I love them. He used to bring me flowers to my work when I was a teacher all the time and it just sort of fell to the side. So this was definitely a nice surprise :)

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

very nice surprise. Still thinking I need to get this book.

My Layouts