Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010

November 20, Saturday:

Ava is at Oma and Opa's again, without her blanket. For something that she could hardly go to the bathroom without, this is HUGE! Here it sits, on the glider in her room!
November 21, Sunday:
Matt brought me home flowers after a particularly bad day. I think they smelled beautiful and they look great too!

Monday, November 22:

Brayden was playing in the leaves at my parents' house. We lost him. When I tried to take pictures, I had to just put the camera out and click. It was getting darker and we really couldn't find him at times!

Tuesday, November 23:

The kids had a Thanksgiving feast at their school on their last day. Luckily, we let our kids out early too, so I was able to catch the end of Brayden's and eat with Ava. Here is Ava with the plate we shared.
Wednesday, November 24:
The day before Thanksgiving always seems to be a get together day for friends. This one was no different. We met at a friend's house where this really cool wall art was hanging. Jill, Michelle and I were ready after this!


No comments:

My Layouts