Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 10: January 10 {Success!}

Congrats to the University of Auburn on the 2010 National Championship win! I didn't know who to root for when the game first started but I knew I would do it subconciously as the game went on. And I did. I really cheered for Oregon! I know, a Southern girl, rooting for who? Anyways, the day was almost over, the game WAS over, why not? This is Cam Newton. With confetti stuck to his head! Looks like it's me interviewing him, right? hahaha

3 comments:

Traci said...

I watched that game too and was rooting for Auburn since I live in the south. The pic I got was the guy kicking the field goal with 2 seconds left. The confetti does look funny stuck to his head.

debbieb said...

Glad your team won

~BridgetL~ said...

I wanted the ducks to win, but then again I don't really follow college football so I wasn't too sad.

My Layouts