Wednesday, January 12, 2011

December 2010-FINISHED!!!!

December 31,2010-My last picture of 2010. And I'm done. Courtney, her dogs and my babies. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! December 30-My parents got us an electronic dart board. This is my bullseye. And I got another one later in the night! WOOT!! But yeah, I did throw it a bit hard...the flag came off...
December 29-The babies watching TV on the floor in my room. I was trying to do scrapbooking.



December 28-The City of Niceville put up this huge display of lights in their city buildings area. The library, police and fire stations, a children's park and city hall are there. They had a few little buildings, a reindeer barn and little scenes set up all over. We drove around 3 or 4 times before I figured the cops might come out to see us :)
December 27-Christmas presents STILL on the table. December 26-My old boss from the deli turned 60 today. They had a surprise party at the restaurant.




December 25-Merry Christmas! Opening presents






December 24-Christmas PJ's-A Reed children tradition that excites only their mother!!





December 23-Matt and I wrapped presents tonight. Here they are under the tree.









December 21-Brayden's first haircut. Yes. I cried. And I don't care that he does look better. His hair is gone :(














































December 20-Part of the eclipse! December 19-Intently working on her letters














December 18-Hot chocolate and donuts!

















December 17-I made this for my dad for Christmas. He loves the Polar Express and has made it a tradition with my babies. I didn't make the idea for myself. I found it on a Blog Hop from All Things Crafty.
















December 16-the kids after their program. Brayden sang "Up on the Housetop" and Ava sang "Jingle Bells" and "Little Drummer Boy." This was right before they met Santa!








































































December 15-My wonderful gift from my wonderful Secret Sister, Amy! I received the jar etched that says "Yum!" and has a piece of candy on the other side, Reese's, a flower pen and a recipe for Apple Crisp! How beautiful, right? I need to take a better picture of the jar. It is so cool. December 14






















December 13December 12
December 11























December 10


































































No comments:

My Layouts