Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 24: January 24 {comfort}


It's my week for prompts so I figured that since I made them up, maybe I should follow them. I'm loving the prompts of my fellow 365ers!! This prompt, today, is comfort. I choose this pink body pillow. When I was pregnant with Ava, Matt bought it as a Christmas present for me. It was awesome. So much so that 4 years later, I still have it. AND still use it! It's on our bed every night. Sometimes the kids can get it away from me, but not often!
And please excuse the picture quality. My camera batteries are out and my phone is tempermental. Some days it takes awesome pictures. Other days, I get this.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

What a nice picture of comfort Jenn!

~BridgetL~ said...

nothing like a comfy pillow. I take mine everywhere.

My Layouts