Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23: January 23 {scentsy!}

-
4 One of my friends became a Scentsy consultant and we decided to have a "basket party." It is a party on the go, sort of! I can carry around all of the little scented testers and have people order, and I close the party on the 31. People can order at any time during then and it just works better so I don't have to have people find time to come to my house, it gives a chance for people out of town to order things, and I can carry it with me all over! Smelling them all does make me a bit dizzy but some of them are really good!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I've heard alot about Scentsy and should look into it. I love that you can take them with you...what a great idea!

~BridgetL~ said...

they really do have some great scents. just not in my budget :( Hope you have a great party

My Layouts